Welcome to Sunnies Specs Optical
We love that you bought your new pair from us and we want everyone to experience the best vision with Sunnies Specs Optical. We listed down a few notes and reminders that you should definitely read through before wearing your new pair. Your valid warranty can be used nationwide at any Sunnies Specs Optical store. Please remember to bring your official warranty card, a copy of your original receipt, and a valid government ID when redeeming your warranty.
- The warranty on purchased frames is valid for twelve (12) months from date of purchase on your receipt.
- During this twelve (12) month period, we will replace your damaged frames at any Sunnies Specs Optical store. Damages caused by patient mishandling (misuse, natural wear and tear, lost screws, cracks, peeling off of coating, or accidental damage) are not applicable under warranty.
- Upon assessment and approval of our authorized staff, we will let you exchange your purchased frames for the exact same style and color. If that pair is unavailable, you will be able to choose a different style that is in stock.
- Subject to assessment and evaluation by Sunnies Specs Optical staff, simple nosepad and screw replacements are available upon date of purchase on your receipt. Nosepad and screw repairs that require drilling or soldering due to mishandling are not applicable under the warranty.
- We are not able to accommodate refunds, returns, or exchanges for customers who have a change of mind.
- Your valid warranty is good for a maximum of two (2) returns within twelve (12) months from date of purchase on your receipt.
- Sorry, but we cannot extend the warranty or replace missing or misplaced items.
- We only allow one-time (1) frame replacement within the frame warranty period.
- You have one (1) month from the date of purchase on your receipt to adjust your grade for free. We will have to charge for any adjustments made after this period.
- During the one (1) month Specs grade warranty period, you can come into any Specs store to retake your eye exam for free if you’re uncomfortable with your current Specs grade.
- We only allow one-time (1) lenses replacement within the grade warranty period.
- If you opt to copy your grade from an older pair of glasses (either from Sunnies Specs Optical or another store), you agree to waive the warranty that covers grade adjustments.
- The warranty on purchased lenses is valid for six (6) months from the date of purchase on your receipt.
- The warranty covers factory defects and any workmanship defects but does not include damages caused by (but not limited to) any form of misuse, natural wear and tear, cracks, peeling off of coating, or accidental damage.
- We will need to inspect your Specs lenses before we can agree to exchange or replace them.
- We cannot extend the warranty or replace missing or misplaced lens.
- We only allow one-time (1) lenses replacement within the lenses warranty period.
Tints Color Guarantee
- Tinted lenses come with UV protection coating only.
- Exposure to prolonged heat may discolor your tinted Specs lens. Keep away heat to avoid discoloration.
- You have one (1) month from date of purchase on your receipt to adjust your tinted lens. We can only re-tint your lens from lighter to darker.
- Once your lenses are tinted, decoating the lens is not possible.
- Upon tint of your lenses, the lenses and grade warranty indicated in this document will be void.
- Advisable grade for tint upgrades is up to -/+3.00 with astigmatism of up to +2.00.
- Basic alignment, cleaning, simple screw and nosepad replacements are free forever; even after the one (1) year warranty period for frames and lenses.
- All frames and lenses are subject to evaluation and assessment by our Sunnies Specs Optical staff and authorized laboratory.
- Sunnies Specs Optical authorized laboratories do not offer any drilling or soldering repairs.
- Please do not attempt to repair your Specs on your own or with a third party. We won’t accept frame, grade, or lens exchanges if your Specs have been tampered with.
- Your valid warranty can be used nationwide at any Sunnies Specs Optical store. Please remember to bring your official warranty card, a copy of your original receipt, and a valid government ID when redeeming your warranty.
How to care for your Sunnies Specs
- While your Specs are made of durable premium material, it is always best to handle all things (and people) with care.
- Store your frames properly in your Sunnies Specs hard case. This protects your specs from getting dirty, bent, broken, or crushed.
- Always use your Sunnies Specs cleaning cloth to clean your frames and lens. The cleaning cloth is best used with the Sunnies Specs Cleaning Kit that has a lens cleaner for your lenses.
- Dry the lenses and frame immediately with the recommended lens spray if liquids such as cosmetics and oils get on them.
- Never leave glasses on the dashboard or anywhere in the car as the temperature may rise quickly.
- Hold your specs by gripping the bridge of the glasses when cleaning so that it will not be bent out of shape.
- Never place your specs glasses lens down. This avoids scratches and dents.